Recommended Reading

Now Reading

Soon To Be Reading

Discs I'm Spinning

Tuesday, August 01, 2006

A reminder ... what would he have written? ...


Charie and I shared an e-mail conversation yesterday . You can tell he read this blog from time to time as he wrote,

In my rant email yesterday I was thinking last night that it sure would be nice to have read what Lyle would have written in his blog. He and I seemed to have similar thoughts on things, while his were usually more down home and based on common sense.


This reminded me how often I too wonder what Lyle might have thought or written. I wonder if while working out and watching Fox just what he might say having read what provoked Charlie's original e-mail - Milking It?

I am not sure I could come close to putting into words Lyle's possible thoughts. Instead, Charlie simply reminded me of the various ways our friend comes to mind - with a great deal of regularity.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home