Recommended Reading

Now Reading

Soon To Be Reading

Discs I'm Spinning

Friday, March 24, 2006

Tribute in the Template ...

I am working to make some changes to Lyle's template. I have shamelessly borrowed my brother's three column version and will need to make the necessary changes to convert all links, etc to those Lyle had posted. This is a bit tedious for a novice hack. I hope to have this completed soon. Keep checking back. Once the template has been converted, we will make this a group blog of sorts to keep the themes and memory of our friend alive.

3 Comments:

Blogger Todd said...

Glad you are stopping by.

5:30 PM  
Blogger Eddie Huff said...

Great idea.

10:57 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Site looks good I like the changes, and have always liked Pauls layout. The pic of Lyle looks great as well!

3:48 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home